Monday, July 8, 2013

Week 3 pictures



Me on my bike in front of our house P.S. I am wearing Sis. Collins hand-me-down skirt,
it is exactly the one I had been looking for to bring on my mission

Sis. Suriyani, our investigator Nurul, who just moved to Jakarta to get baptized this week!
and I in front of the chapel in Jogjo
My brother Andrew is even in  Indonesia (pointing to his picture)

All the Jogjo sisters on our first P-day

Es. Kolapa Muda on the way to the house of a new member family
(3 hours by bus there, 3 hrs with the family and 3 hrs back. And they go to church every week- so stalwart!)

My District

You can almost see America from here

1 comment:

  1. It is so great to read these updates!!! We missed her at the reunion but reading these letters has made me so happy & excited for her. What a special time of life- and she is embracing it all and working so hard. Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete