Monday, May 13, 2013


Arrived May 13, 2013
Indonesian words in red

Keluarga saya! (My family))
Wow. Have I only been here less than 3 days?! I cannot believe how much you do in one day. They pack your schedule so tight that Sister Jibson and I are running everywhere. I wake up a half hour early and went to bed an hour late last night writing in my journal. BUT I LOVE IT! The MTC ROCKS! I taught my first lesson in Indonesian today which was humbling but neat. Sister Jibson is keren (cool) We get along really well and have a lot of fun. We’re the only two sisters in our district with 8 other elders. Turns out we will be here for 9 weeks according to our info packets, but 6 weeks according to our teachers. And we found out that we will be the first group to go to Raintree. Ha ha ha! (for you dadJ)

Anyways, I have to go but I just wanted to send a quick note telling ya’ll how much I love you. I know that God lives & that we are his children. The Book of Mormon is true and was translated by the prophet Joseph Smith. Thomas S. Monson is our prophet today.

Happy Mother’s Day!  PS Mom I wrapped you a present and it is behind my jewelry tree. Saya mengasihi anda semoa!

Love Sister Emily Sheff

PSS Funny stories to come but I am only supposed to write on p-days (Thursday) so you’ll have to wait and see.

PSSS I can pray & bear testimony & teach & sing in Indonesian! (some J)

No comments:

Post a Comment